Gregory,

I am presently bouncing between working on GNUstep-gui, finishing my
W65C816S-based retro computer/games console design (Sentinel 65X), building a
Commodore 1581 clone, filling orders for products I sell, and getting ready for
the holidays. I wouldn’t expect much materially visible progress on much until
the new year, but nothing is getting abandoned.

>>> http://heronsperch.blogspot.com <http://heronsperch.blogspot.com/>
>>> https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron