Hi

Le 14 février 2024 11:23:39 GMT+01:00, Riccardo Mottola
<riccardo.mott...@libero.it> a écrit :

>We have the navigation menu already in the home page, so we can really
>simplify the section if we wish. I'll attempt a gradual approach.

At this point, I may have a proposal:
A young designer is working for my little company. She's in her 4th years of
learning, not so good as she think, but open to learn more. It would be
interesting for her to work on the GNUStep website. I can dedicate some hours
to help, too. The only "requirement" is that it would be better for her to work
with a CMS, but it is not mandatory.
I don't know yet when this could happen, may be this summer, may be sooner.

What do you think?

Best regards
Xavier