b p wrote:
> The Northeast Linuxfest is just around the corner, the
> event will be held in Worcester MA.

Saturday, April 2, 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

> ...speakers list for the Northeast Linuxfest.
>
> 11am Roberto C. Sanchez "Getting Stuff Packaged for Debian."
>
> 12pm Jarod Wilson "Intro to GNU/Linux Home Theater PCs"
>
> 1pm Jon “Maddog” Hall "GNU/Linux in Education, Government and
> Business."
>
> 2pm Matt Lee "Why Software Should Be Free."
>
> Details can be found at Northeast Linuxfest -
> http://northeastlinuxfest.org/

Maybe I'm missing it but I didn't see a speaker list or exhibitor list
on the site. Is he above the full speaker schedule? Any notable exhibitors?

Will the talks be recorded and made available?

> Jonathan Nadeau of Frostbite systems...

Who is Frostbite systems? What's the motivation behind this conference?
(The About page was pretty generic.)

> So, now that we're two weeks away, I hope to see you all there! Hurry
> because attendance is filling fast!

I saw a registration form, but no option to specify a specific talk. I
imagine not everyone will attend all talks, so if space is limited,
attendance should be estimated per talk.

It looks like registration is free, with an optional $30 donation.

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA