> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey....@blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey....@blu.org] On Behalf Of Tom Metro
>
> It gives the impression that maybe they aren't really serious abut
> collecting this tax any time soon.

If you don't already know - I guess it must mean you're not using any cloud
services, or you don't look at your bill.  This is already in effect, and cloud
service providers - amazon, rackspace, etc - are already collecting it and
presumably paying the state.  I already went through the cycle of being shocked
and pissed off, asked the business accountant to review, concluded it really
doesn't matter what I think - it only matters if Amazon believes it and so
forth.  And of course, those are the guys that the state communicated with in
the very first.  It's already in effect.  Now it's just a fact of life.  You
don't get the opportunity to dispute the state - you have to dispute amazon -
and they're answering to the state.