Dear Friends,

I sent a letter to Oracle via Oracle Turkey General Manager.

Here is a copy: http://marenostrum.blogsome.com/2010/10/04/oraclea-mektubum/

The letter is a little bit tricky to translate.

Mainly I stated what written in the Foundation's press release.

I asked them to donate the OpenOffice.org name.

I told that, we, Free Sotware supporters are not the serfs as told in
Gogol's  "Dead souls".

I told that -from our front-  what should be done will be done and its their
company's decision to decide what to do from their side.

I even told that we would be more than happy if Oracle supports the
Foundation in some way.

I was polite in sense of languange.

Just for your info.

Deniz