A big +1
That's why I started the thread about better defaults: this will help
a lot more than a new, shiny but unknown interface.
OOo/LibO interface IS modern and flexible (contextual toolbars,
dockers... everything customizable), but it have horrible defaults
values.
A couple of fixes here and there (some toolbars do not work well when
vertical) at it will be just perfect.