If in a Calc document you type on consecutive cells in a column, for example
One
Two
One day
and then you start the fourth cell by typing "On" Calc will suggest
"One". Up to here, everything Ok... but on OOo's if you hit TAB you
can change the suggestion from "One" to "One day" while on LibO Calc
if you hit TAB the cursor moves to the cell on the right.
For me this is a big usability problem, because I need to fill several
cells with data each day, many of them quite similar but not
identical: using TAB to switch between options is important in this
user case because it save me a lot of time, but I cannot find how to
restore the old behaviour nor how to assign another keystroke to the
"browse between autocomplete options".
Any idea?
Thanks