Michael,

When I look at my own web logs, I see a majority of windows +/- 40%, next
highest is unknown +/- 20% and third is linux +/- 15
in that unknown is a (probably) a lot of smartphone action.  I know there
are a lot of people browsing anonymously, but it would amaze me if that was
more than 4 or 5 percent of the total,

Maybe I can help with mobile theming that when the time comes.

Wolf Halton