Agree: an horizontally distributed wiki with good category tags is the
way to go... But the problem seems to be quite different now: I asked
to the website mailing lists and it seems that this kind of pages (end
user pages) are not good for TDF wiki. They are planning a new LibO
wiki so all these pages will need to be moved there... :S
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOfficeWiki
the answer on Nabble:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Wiki-Two-new-pages-td2145610.html
so let's take these holidays as what they are and wait the new wiki
before going on...

Ricardo