Il 14/01/2011 14:30, Kohei Yoshida ha scritto:
Hello Petr,

On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 21:51 +0100, Petr Mladek wrote:

I have reproduced the bug with the LO-3.3-rc3 build for SLED11-SP1. I do
not see it with the plain LO-3.3-rc3 build =>  it is SUSE-specific.

Yup, I did reproduce the problem in the build from SUSE's repository.
Indeed this looks bad.

Cedric, Kohei, I am not sure if it is a bug in Writer or Calc.

This is a Writer table, so it has no relation to Calc's code.

If it could help, I discover this bug reopening a file of mine that I saved on November 2010 the 10th with this OpenSuSE build: <meta:generator>LibreOffice/3.3$Unix OpenOffice.org_project/330m9$Build-1</meta:generator>

I take this tag from "meta.xml" obtained unzipping my the odt file, suggested in this by Renzo Bianchi of the Italian OOo Language Group (Plio) to whom I also belong as well as Italo Vignoli that you already know, I suppose. ;-)

Fortunately I succeed in reading the modified cells with AbiWord 2.8.6 (OpenSuSE build too); so may point out some useful information like the bug may be a rendering trouble or something like that.

I guess
that it is caused by the an extra patch from the build/patches
directory. Does it trigger any bell?

First thing that comes to mind is the extra formula support in Writer
table which was still a patch in the build repo&  not integrated into
LibreOffice proper.  That's probably the only thing that I can think of.

But I think Cedric would be the better person to figure this out.

Kohei

Carlo