Dear colleagues,

I write to you to ask for your opinion relating to the evolution of
libreoffice.
I believe that could be very interesting to create a group for the creation of
the methodology of migration of libroffice . I propose that the group should be
called "Process & Methodology"

In my opinion, we must create the element to solve the change between MS office
to Libre office, that is the methodology of migration / implementatin, defining
the phases to developing, the content of this phases, the priorizaciĆ³n, and
other.

>From here I offer volunteer to initiate the development of this methodology,
>because I believe that it will be the tipping point,  to promote the presence
>of libreoffice in the companies and public organizations,

I will be grateful for your comments

Regards

Francesc X. Berjano
Mail:franc...@mediterranean-consulting.com