Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> I am not sure if I am missing something but I don't see
> any bugfixes or new features on the road to 3.4.
> <http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease33>
> <http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease34>

Yes, you are missing something. Those pages are just updated to reflect
the ongoing schedule, as it was always the case. For comparison:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease32
merely contains the schedule, but no information on the new features or
bugfixes that appeared in OOo 3.2. And I'll stop here since I don't see
this discussion as really relevant to this mailing list...

Regards,
  Andrea.