On 01/30/2011 11:41 AM, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This question seems to be trivial and I am sorry if this is a FAQ
>
> What is the default font used by LibO 3.3 on Ubuntu (10.04?)
>
> How can this happen? What could be the reason on the client's side
> that makes the text on LibO's font become squares?
> http://lh3.ggpht.com/_6irjfzkk21k/TULtPvcC91I/AAAAAAAADi0/ahD4ZXC_Krc/s800/Selection_128.png

Hi Nguyen,

How was LibO installed on this system ? That desktop looks customized,
and is not using default system fonts. Make sure you're using LibO from
the LibreOffice PPA as described here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LibreOffice

Cheers,

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/