Hi Cor,
Am 24.02.2011 09:25, schrieb Cor Nouws:
Hi klaus-jürgen,

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote (24-02-11 09:20)

I have had the same "Thank you" website.
My system: WIN7 64bit (SP1)

I had installed OOo but deinstalled a longer time ago.
I'm getting this website every time when I'm installing a new LibO.
Before I install a new LibO I always deinstall the prior but don't
delete the user.

Now I have deinstalled LibO again, clean the registry automatically with
a programm (ccleaner). After that I clean the registry by searching for
"openoffice.org", "ooo", "staroffice" and "soffice".
After that I installed LibO 3.3.1 (OOO330m19 (Build:8) tag
libreoffice-3.3.1.2).
I got the website again.
And, if I have a look in the system control - program - programm and
functions and clicking on LibreOffice 3.3 I get the message:
Supportlink and Hilfelink and Updateinformation:
http://de.openoffice.org.
Only the Kommentare: LibreOffice 3.3.

*

I deinstalled it again.
After that I deleted in Benutzer-AppData-...-Roaming the folders
OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice. Delete the installation folder and the
LibreOffice folder in Programme (x86).

*

After a restart of the system I installed LibreOffice 3.3.1 again and I
got the same message.

Maybe this could help a little bit.

Thanks, a bit yes. ;-)
But could you pls also try to remove your old *user profile* first,
before (re-)installing?
This is not found in the windows registry. But (on XP) it was in
Documents and Settings\<name>\Application data\OpenOffice.org\3\..
or for LibreOffice:
Documents and Settings\<name>\Application data\LibreOffice\3\..

Testing with removing (renaming) those folders, would be very helpful.

I have done this yet as I descripted above (see *). In WIN7 the "Benutzer" is the link to Document and Settings. But I deinstalled LibO again now as you descripted, deleted the user profile, deleted the folders in "programs (x86)" and the installation folder. I restarted the system and installed LibreOffice 3.3.1 again.
I get always:
http://update.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index_de.html?cid=920899
at the middle of copying the new files.

--