Hi e-letter, *,

e-letter schrieb:

>A link would not show the behaviour;

Thanks for your estimation. My intention was rather to have easy access
to information of that list and to an example where Your answer really
worked.

As I spend enough time investigating Your problem
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.test
I hoped to save the time of searching myself..

>would be better to subscribe to gnuplot mailing list digest mode.

A link where to do so was really great - allthough not helpful *for me*
as I don't have gmail running and I don't intend to do so.

>When the 'reply' function is activated in gmail web-mail interface, the
>mail message format is retained.

As told, I would like to see a succesful example of an answer sent by
You if You make possible to provide a link.

By the way:
As workaround to send proper answers is "ordering" the desired mail
sending a mail to:
discuss+ge...@documentfoundation.org where "N" is the number of that
mail provided with the digest.

Additionally You're hereby invited to subscribe to
test+subscribe-dig...@documentfoundation.org
where we try to solve Your problem. We need your experience with digest
handling and your testing skills. ;o))

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich