Le 2011-10-29 13:06, Simon Phipps a écrit :
Having received no objections to the preliminary election results I posted on
October 20th within the period described in the election rules, it is now my
pleasure to declare the results of the 2011 Board elections for The Document
Foundation.

I declare the following Members of The Document Foundation duly elected as
Board Members:
* Thorsten Behrens
* Florian Effenberger
* Olivier Hallot
* Michael Meeks
* Caolán McNamara
* Charles-H Schulz
* Italo Vignoli

I declare the following Members of The Document Foundation duly elected as
Deputies:
* Jesús Corrius
* Andreas Mantke
* Bjoern Michaelsen

Full election materials can be found at
https://elections.documentfoundation.org/2011/

Thanks for the opportunity to contribute to The Document Foundation in this
way, and congratulations to the Board members on their election.

Regards,

Simon
--
Simon Phipps
Election Officer, TDF 2011 Elections

Congrats to all who make up the first elected TDF Board Members and Deputies!

Thanks to Simon for taking care fo the election process. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Marc