Christophe ,
Wat kind of extensions ?

Greetz
Fernand

Hi,

At K.U.Leuven we have been working on three extensions for LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org. One of them is new; two others will be updated this week. We are planning a press release about this and would like to know how LibreOffice and TDF would like to be mentioned in this. The current text is: "LibreOffice (http://www.libreoffice.org/) is a free and open-source office suite developed by The Document Foundation as a fork of OpenOffice.org. The Document Foundation was formed in September 2010 and has released several new versions of LibreOffice since that time. New code in LibreOffice is developed under a double license: GNU Lesser General Public License Version 3 (LGPLv3) and the Mozilla Public License (MPL)." (This text appears below two other paragraphs that describe/introduce OpenOffice.org and the ODF standard.)

Best regards,

Christophe