Thanks! Do you know if this is still being worked on by the devs?

Cheers,

Marc

Le 2012-10-12 03:19, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Sure:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Using_LibreOffice_in_a_Web_Browser

Best,
Charles.

Le jeudi 11 octobre 2012 à 19:22 -0400, Marc Paré a écrit :
Hi Charles,

I just found your interview article mentioning it being pre alpha, are
there any docs where I could mount and test it even if in alpha stage?

Cheers,

Marc