Thank you, for the info world article and the brief explanation about java
running on desktop software.
I have shared the infoworld article.
I have a better understanding through this discussion and reading other
articles of how java works on libreoffice.
I'm glad this issue has raised discussion and that there are some concerns from
the media and the community about java and the way that oracle resolves
security exploits.
ljelly.