Hello,

        Nice work on LibreOffice 4, however, if I'm being greedy, I would also
like a LibreOffice, php-based, document management server.
I'm no php guru, but I'm a lot more comfortable with a php-based
solution than a java-based solution.

        Hopefully more of the php-based CMS will begin offering CMIS
plugins for documeant management, but I think a LibreOffice solution,
A-to-Z (shared calendar), would be better.

        At the very least, the foundation should adopt an existing php-based
CMS and push a CMIS document management plugin, or you can add a
LibreOffice gpg extension, partner-up and create a AbiCollab.net-type
solution which could generate revenue from users that sign up for Pro
accounts via LibreOffice.org

        At any rate, commercial open source is open source backwards.