Hello Carlo,

Le jeudi 16 mai 2013 à 09:09 +0200, Carlo Strata a écrit :
> Hi Everyone,
>
> in any case (!) none has answered to my initial question and moreover
> has to be avoided changing the thread object and throw away one person's
> suggest or a simply discuss. So that now I have to renew my question
> with another all new post!!! Thank you!
>
> [OT] I have donate to LibreOffice some money and sure many of my time
> since 28.09.2010 to spread his use, to make it in mind to many people in
> Italy and in my local engineer professional association.

Thank you a lot BTW!

> In any case I think that resources like University Students, Google SoC,
> ... are and remain useful to both sides ;-) (TDF/Community/Users and
> Students themselfes).
>
> I also want to find an approved new feature list in TDF or LibreOffice
> site...

I think we do have what you are looking for:
https://www.libreoffice.org/features/ (and linked pages from there)
https://www.libreoffice.org/index.php/download/4-0-new-features-and-fixes/

and of course, the wiki pages:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.0

Hope this helps,

Charles.

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,