Hi

Can someone knowledgeable in programming macros for Base help me?

I have a form (Form A) which displays data as a data-sheet. This form also
contains a button.  When this button is pressed it activates a macros which
opens another form (Form B) in the databank. That bit I can do.

What I cannot do is this:  I want first to highlight a row in the data-sheet
of Form A by clicking the mouse onto the blank cell at the left-hand side of
the chosen row, then when I press the button I want the macro not only to
open the Form B but also to send data held in one of the fields of the
highlighted row of Form A (the field contains primary key) to Form B.

If anyone can tell me the script that I need to do this I would be most
grateful.

meakasteve