Folks,

I have received a few reports that Authoxy is unable to save its preferences on Mac OS X 10.5, Leopard. Please be aware that the current version of Authoxy may not be compatible with Leopard. I am investigating the issue and will hopefully have a fix out soon.

By the way, you are receiving this email because you subscribed to this mailing list to receive support for Authoxy, the proxy authentication tool for Mac OS X, from HRSoftWorks. If you would like to unsubscribe, follow the instructions in your subscribe email, or just send an email directly to me (address in my signature).

Regards,
Heath
|   Heath Raftery    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         |
|   HRSoftWorks      <http://www.hrsoftworks.net>                    |
|   *He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already   |
|    earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, |
|    since for him the spinal cord would suffice.*                   |
|                    - Albert Einstein                 _\|/_         |