So it get archived in the discussion group too:

Hi Heath,

I am using a pac file for the real proxy.

Cheers,
Doug

On 07/12/2007, at 00:39 , Heath Raftery wrote:

Hi Douglas,

On 06/12/2007, at 11:44 AM, Douglas Stetner wrote:

I have seen two items in my logs:

6/12/07 09:15:43 com.apple.launchd[199] ([0x0-0x41041].com.apple.systempreferences[1037]) Stray process with PGID equal to this dead job: PID 1085 PPID 1 SCHelper

Hmm, Authoxy doesn't directly use launchd. Nonetheless, given that SCHelper is System Configuration Helper, I wonder if this is related to the problem in Leopard where Authoxy doesn't save its preferences correctly. If that's the case, this has been addressed and a fix will be out soon.

6/12/07 10:38:53 authoxyd[2112] authoxyd(2112) malloc: *** error for object 0xa003bf40: Non-aligned pointer being freed (2)

Okay, I found and fixed one potential cause of this. Before I consider this solved, it would help greater if you could tell me whether you use either PAC or NTLM.

Regards,
Heath
|   Heath Raftery    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          |
|   HRSoftWorks      <http://www.hrsoftworks.net>     |
|                                                     |
|   *Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit*   |
|                                     _\|/_           |
|____________________________________m(. .)m__________|

Douglas Stetner - Technical Systems Support
PO Box 6125, Acacia Ridge DC, QLD 4110
PH: 07 3845 5690 Fax: 07 3845 5696 Mobile: 0437 238 808
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: www.onesteel.com
OneSteel Limited

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or
copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient, use, disclosure or copying
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error,
please advise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the
sender accept responsibility for any viruses contained in this email or any
attachments.