Someone may be able to retrieve the page (if they haven't gone there already)
by going into offline mode and revisiting the plugins page. That way, the
browser should retrieve the last known version of the page.

I am one of those folks, so if you want, if someone can give me the direct
address, I'll retrieve the last one (from a few days ago, if I remember),
and put it back up.

Cheers,

Dan