> This had been added in 2.1, which was retracted because it had too many
> issues.

I suggest you don't put your suggestion in the code! Basicly you unbind
all keypress events assigned to the document, even the ones assigned
before loading the thickbox.

*You can take a look at the keypress part from my code to see how i fixxed
this. Maybe we can combine forces to create a super script*

-------------------------
my SubModal script:
-------------------------
I also made a "thickbox" implementation for jQuery, however it is almost
finished for over 5 months :) Never released it though. Therefore i am
starting a new thread for this. I don't have an example page and i am
currently at holiday in Turkey, but it has a lot of features allready
(except the iframe part).

Anyway:
Currently, the overlay is at 100% pageheight, or the height of the content
if the content is +100%. When the content dynamicly changes, e.g. grows, i
have to adjust the overlay accordingly.

p.s. this source is build by me, based upon the first lightbox to appear
for prototype. Since i use it for overlaying "forms" i called it submodal.

Source code is subject to change and it is licensed under thesame license
as jQuery:
http://administratie.webunity.nl/js/wuSubmodal.js
http://administratie.webunity.nl/css/wuSubmodal.css

Regards,