I (think I) have fixed the height issues*. The containers now remain
fully flexible, even after an animation. That means you can resize the
window and/or the font size without ever overflowing content (except you
do that in the middle of an animation...).

Would be very nice, if you could verify that:
http://stilbuero.de/jquery/tabs/

As a side-effect that also fixes printing in IE (I mentioned that).

* Apart from the autoheight effect. That creates some headache for me...

-- Klaus