I'm not sure about the technical merit of drawing 100 circles on a screen to
drag around, or what the point of it would be. The same thing could be
achieved with jQuery and draggables in Interface. The result wouldn't be
large files, and it would be quicker.

The clock would be nice, but isn't exactly very useful as this has been done
for years in JS. Also, it absolutely killed my PC (a dev PC) when I opened
the link. Firefox just hung for a minute while it loaded a clock. That's not
a good sign. It's not like I was doing much at the time (except browsing BBC
News).

The workflow demo on the other hand... Well, yes. That's definitely
something special, and quite doable if someone took the time out to create
something like that.

I think that sessions would be able to be saved by writing a cookie with the
location of various elements.