Hi Stefan,

I have been trying your resize plugin, it is really slick and works great!

I have a request, does it already have or can you add the ability to
added a call back at the end of the resize, so other code can be
notified of the change in size? Like notify below:

$(document).ready(function(){
     $('#resize_map').Resizeable(
         {
             minHeight: 100,