One more comment... As you probably figured out from looking at the
generated source, the culprit is likely to be the animation code, which sets
those unwanted attributes when it animates an item.

So one good test would be to remove all animation and see if it generates
better code.

It will also make the interface more usable. The animation that's there now
doesn't serve any purpose, and it's confusing. The elements shouldn't be
zooming down to a point and then re-expanding. When I move a physical object
it doesn't do that.

Instead, if you want some useful animation, show the element moving from its
old position to its new one, without any unnecessary size changes.

-Mike

In other words, the animation should help show what is actually happening,