Makes sure to force the browser to load the js file and not reuse whats
in the cache.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:56 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] jQuery sites

Awesome looking sites!

I have a Q about your use of jquery...

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/payroll_includes/js/jquery-latest.pack.js;jsessionid=2DWFPTAN13NGE
CQIBMUBX1QKBAFSWF4K"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="/commerce/common/js/add_to_cart.js;jsessionid=2DWFPTAN13NGECQIBMUBX
1QKBAFSWF4K"></script>

What is the purpose of having the sessionid like that in the src=
attribute?

--Jacob