> This just seems likely to generate a lot of extra support problems on
> the mailing list. Can't we just leave it up to people to build their
> own if they really want to cut it down below 20K?

Good idea! Provide the "full" package, including DOM, event, FX and AJAX, as
default, and give a little more experienced users an easy way to cut it down to
what they really need.

That would prevent any problems where the default built does not include stuff
mentioned in docs, examples or tutorials.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de