Hmm.. weird as..? please let me know, i might learn something from you,
especially i'm particularly new to js and jquery :)

thanks!

On 11/24/06, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Guntur N. Sarwohadi schrieb:
> Oh, btw.. and i notice that both files (htm and php) needs to be
> accessed through a webserver to make that particular error show. I
> tried accessing the htm as a file in a browser and although it doesn't
> spit out the error, it just wont work (a 'silent' error :p)
Ok, thanks. Your code is pretty weird, but nonetheless, it shows the
problem pretty clearly. If you find anything else that may help, just
tell me.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de