function addScript( url ) {
      var script = document.createElement( 'script' );
      script.type = 'text/javascript';
      script.charset = 'utf-8';
      script.src = url;
      document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild( script );
   };

You would use it by doing something like:

addScript('jquery.js');

I would recommend doing a search on the Nabble mailing list page for this,
as it has been covered many times before.

Cheers,

Dan Atkinson