Glad you got it working!

Cheers,

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Jan 2, 2007, at 9:01 AM, smoore wrote:

I did try Firebug but everything checked out. I also pulled all other scripts off the page aside from that specific code and it still wasn't working. So I then decided to rebuild that section of code, and as long as the return
false; was in there, it started working.

The only thing I can figure is that maybe one of the characters were bad and
was causing a problem. Regardless, it works well now.

Thanks for all your help.

Karl Swedberg-2 wrote:

I wonder if the problem might be elsewhere in your code.

I put your code snippet into my page, added  # ...  and a couple <div
class="items">...</div>,
and tried it out. It's working just fine on Firefox 2 for Mac.

http://test.learningjquery.com/slidedown.htm

Have you tried isolating the problem using Firebug? (www.getfirebug.com)
Have you commented out all other code and reintroduced it bit by bit?

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com