Hi,

JQuery code has good API documentation in its source code files, and the
code repository contains a build script to extract that documentation
(and convert it to XML).

I'm fiddling with a version of that script that generates a PDF of the
documentation (using a free Java PDF library called iText).

However, I think the API documentation isn't enough - when working with
JQuery, you really want a handy reference for the selector expressions,
something like these two pages in the wiki:
http://jquery.com/docs/Base/Expression/CSS/ and the
http://jquery.com/docs/Base/Expression/XPath/

Is it possible to add the contents of those to the source tree
somewhere? Full and proper API documentation requires this, I think.

Anyone willing to add this?

- Dotan