Take a look at jquery.event (now found in event/event.js). I guess it wouldn't be too hard to get the events from the elements and put your handler in front of them (in the same list/array). If that works, you could wrap it then as bindFirst() or something similar.
Yeah I was already doing this, but because elements.events[type] is an object I'm not sure how to put a property in front of others. The other issue was that all events seem to have a unique event id assigned to them which adds some more complexity (I think). I'll figure out a way and probably post it on here, but I was hoping for something simple to already exist.

-- Felix
http://www.thinkingphp.org
http://www.fg-webdesign.de

Jörn Zaefferer wrote:
Felix Geisendörfer schrieb:
Hey folks,

I've just been struggling with this and thought there is probably an easy answer to it that's unknown to me:

*So the Question is: *I got an anchor element that has an onClick event attached to it (using jQuery) and I need to register a second event that is going to be called before that. Is there a proper/good way to do this?