Ah, sorry. Sometimes the messages don't show up when I post to this group.
Actually, if you look at the date they were all sent in different days and
different hours of the day but they didn't appear until I posted from the
Nabble page.
Anyway, I still haven't figured out why jCarousel isn't working since the
object is already supposed to be loaded...