On 23/01/07, Dan Eastwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Wrap jQuery functionality around a single or multiple DOM Element(s)."
That sentence is not very explicatory: you could not have got Chris's
example from having read that. I'm still a newbie myself, and don't have the
knowledge yet to extend the API documentation - I'll be happy to, once I
know more.

The API docs are not meant to be read as a tutorial, so I wouldn't expect a
newbie to go straight there when starting out with jQuery. There's a ton of
great tutorial material on the site that should be the first port of call
IMO.

Chris