Greetings all,

Being new to jQuery (just implemented it yesterday), I have done quite a bit
of searching for information on various jQuery topics, and to help me to
that end I created some Firefox search plugins (for that little box in the
upper-right corner)....I hope you guys don't mind! I searched online for
some before I made them but couldn't find any, so.. yeah :)

I made 3:

Google site:jquery.com (main, discuss, blog)
Google site:docs.jquery.com (docs, plugins, tutorials)
jQuery.com built-in Wiki search (rarely finds anything)

Anyways, you can get them here: http://kenman.net/jQuery/ff_src/

Let me know if you have any ideas for improvements, etc.

-kenneth