I'm getting an error on IE7 , WinXP SP2

Line: 2378
Char: 358
Error: Expected identifier, string or number

Other than that looks very nice! Good luck with that! ;-)

On 2/5/07, Lquid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<pre>I am working on my first jQuery Plugin, jAssistant.
It is an floating pane like the one found in IPB but it looks way better
and
supports themes( 4 are working currently ).
It supports a native tabs solution and direct, ajax, or element based
content loading.

The site to download/test it is: http://xtrafile.com/jAssistant
As i said this is a pending release and i hope to get some bug reports and
suggestions before i release it as stable.

Here is what it looks like:
http://www.xtrafile.com/alpha/imagedirect.php?file=tRWQzb0E29Wc

All comments/ suggestions are appreciated.
-Lquid</pre>