i was a big fan of his drop down menu system. It was very streamlined

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sam Sherlock
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 8:08 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] 3oh scroller by youngpup

thats whats so aspiring about youngpups work - the level of detail.

Aaron Boodman - is Einstein, Da Vinci & Houdini all in one fore the web

I still say that all that could be replicated - just requires a degree of
TFE (time + effort + energy)

its more TFE than I have right now.

- S

On 05/02/07, Andy Matthews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]