Andy Matthews wrote:
> Spamming? I'm not spamming the list. I just found something that's
> really cool and wanted to show you guys. I have nothing do with that site.

Well I for one appreciate you sharing the interesting link, Andy. For
what it's worth I'd seen it before, but your email was a nice reminder.
Ignore the others.

The site was made and is owned by Amazon - I doubt they'd have much
interest in spamming a jQuery mailing list.

--
Best wishes,
Dave Cardwell.

http://davecardwell.co.uk/javascript/jquery/