Martin Jordan schrieb:
> Jörn Zaefferer wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Lets hope so: http://joern.jquery.com/jquery/test/
>>
>> I hope that gives some results to work with.
>> [...]
>>

> Hello!
>
> I'm also a fan of Konqueror and have same problems with JQuery.
>
> see: http://fanti.staff.spin.de/jquerytest/
>
> tested with:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ konqueror --version
> Qt: 3.3.7
> KDE: 3.5.5
> Konqueror: 3.5.5
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ uname -a
> Linux daniela 2.6.18.1 #2 PREEMPT Sun Oct 22 19:34:18 CEST 2006 i686
> GNU/Linux
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$

Ok. The ":selected" issue seems to be the same as in Opera 8.5, I have
no idea what to do about that. But that shouldn't be a real issue.
The 15th XPath test fails in all browsers, it simply documents a bug in
jQuery and is not Konquerer specific.
It's quite likely that the serialization fails because of very minor
encoding differences, if I remember correctly, that problem occured in
Opera 8.5, too.

But apart from those, everything seems fine. So what exactly is your
issue? Looks like the test suite doesn't help us.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de