Brandon Aaron wrote:
> This is really great work. I think you might be able to save a few
> extra bytes by dropping the closing tag when creating single elements.
> jQuery will add them for you.
>
> This:
> $('<div>') and $('<iframe>')
>
> Instead of this:
>
> --
> Brandon Aaron

Brandon,

  Excellent tip! :) This is just what I'm looking for -- every byte
counts! ;)

  Also, thanks for all your work w/ dimensions. I'll be looking into
updaing jqDnR to include universal resize handles  which work off event
mouse coord + targets top/left position -- I think this will be
beneficial (code size + flexibility wise) over declaring SE, SW, N, S,
E, W, ... etc. as with previous models. Then, the resize can be limited
by axis (x/y) to establish NS/NW/NE/SE/...  vs. N/S/E/W orientation, and
a min||max X(width),Y(height) can be given.

  ~ Brice