Thanks r,
Using your example I was able to figure out my page and now it works great.

On 2/22/07, rolfsf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Carl - Jake is pointing you to the example I worked out a couple days ago
- I
faced the same problem, and despite being quite a newbie I was able to
figure out a solution. I highly recommend making use of either Jörn's
jquery
API or the Visual jQuery site.

r.

http://www.monkeypuzzle.net/testfiles/jquery/Accordion_table/index_2.html