Hi;

I am new in jQuery and also not well in JavaScript enough...

I have been developing a modified version of jCarousel plugin of jQuery...

I try to tell the problem with code:

function loadItemHandler(carousel, start, last, available)
{
    if (available) {
        // Trigger loaded
        carousel.loaded();
        return;
    }

    var cr = carousel;
    var cid = '';

    $("#lin").hover(function()     {
jQuery(this).css({color:"red",cursor:"pointer"});    },
                    function()    {
jQuery(this).css({color:"green",cursor:"pointer"});    }
                    );

    $("#lin").click(
                    function()     //section 1
                    {
                        cid = $(this).attr("cid");

jQuery.get("components/com_creme/creme.ajax.php?cid="+cid, function(data)

            {

                appendItemCallback(cr, start, last, data);

            });
                    },
                    function()  //section 2
                    {

jQuery.get("components/com_creme/creme.ajax.php", function(data) {
appendItemCallback(cr, start, last, data);      });
                    }
    )

};

There are span tags with id=lin and a cid attribute whose value is
variable. ( example : <span id="lin" cid="5">test</span> )

I try to succeed that when nothing is clicked section 2 must be runned,
otherwise section 1 must be runned when any link clicked.

Note: After clicking any link section 2 mustnot be runned

tHanks for any help and sorry for my bad English...