$("div.name").click(function(){
$(this).next().toogle(
function(){ $(this).show(); },
function(){ $(this).hide(); }
);
});

On 3/5/07, JQuery - SimDigital <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How could I get the ID from a parent div of my element?
I think that will be the shortest path to do what i need, as described
bellow:

Example:

I'm trying to do a company list of my city.
The ".moreinfo" will be showed when clicked into "Some Company" or
"Other Company", obviously showing just more info of the clicked company.

Thanks a lot!
Villa, Gustavo.