I'm having trouble finding some examples on how this library works - in the
documentation he has function/object references and demos but no
examples/tutorials.  I hate to be the one that asks this, but can you point
us to a few get-started quickly areas?  I learned jQuery in about a week
with all of the excellent tutorials/example code available but I'm not
finding the same level of support over there :/