I can't find one demo of a javascript version in vertical orientation...
I'm also seeing the fisheye menu referred to as OSX dock, or tsunami.
After thinking it over I don't think it would be as easy as changing the Css
or even layout.
All of the distortion and thinking needs to be altered anything that happens
to the X plane, will now be happening in the Y direction.
Anybody got anything???!!
Thanks again.